Bader Hotel - Not Like Other Hotels
BADER HOTEL — Here we go! Family Hobmeier-Bader and its team is ready to welcome you to their owner-operated hotel.
Bader Hotel is situated in Parsdorf, hometown of host Monika Hobmeier. Bader Hotel is the result of high quality craftsmanship and innovative wooden architecture where its pithiness is reflected in both its exterior and interior. The hotel lobby, akin to a second living room, serves as the heart of the hotel.
Individual comfort and heartfelt hospitality is of our utmost concern.
- 50 double rooms for 100 guests (ideal for business travelers)
Facilities and Amenities
- Timeless wood architecture, open fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Scandinavian interior with comfortable sofas and long wooden tables
- Sun terrace and a natural garden
- Simple but exquisite breakfast with fresh products from the region and homemade cakes
- Bader specials served all day
- Free WiFi in hotel
- On-site parking, free mineral water in hotel rooms
- Quiet location but always part of what’s happening
- Discreet Service, sincere host
Events and Meetings
- Two Conference rooms (each 50 sqm) fitted with modern conference facilities. Perfect location for conferences, product presentations and symposium for up to 80 persons
- Meeting rooms (22sqm) for spontaneous meetings for up to 14 persons, break-out room or day office
- Bar by the fireplace and café provide pleasant settings for exhibition briefings, get-together, informal discussions and meetings, meet-the-press and family celebrations. Possible to rent exclusively
- Covered sun terrace ideal for sundowners and BBQ evenings
„It is my heartfelt wish to provide you with a feeling of home-away-from-home here in my Bavarian hometown.“
Arrive. Relax. Feel at home.